Need help launching or managing your social media channels?
I help organisations launch and improve their social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+) in a way that takes their culture, content and audience into account.
My services include:
- helping you understand and navigate the risks, from defamation to brand reputation
- creating content strategies tailored for your organisation
- training staff on using the platforms – from understanding the technical side to writing effective social media copy
- setting up social media policies and frameworks to protect you and your staff
- developing methods to measure genuine performance.
- "Dan provided insightful and inspirational leadership in guiding AOA through the social media maze. Dan has a wonderful ability to communicate and connect and was instrumental in initiating AOA's presence on social media. I would highly recommend Dan for his sharp intellect, concise expression and powerful strategic and tactical insights."Adrian Cosenza – CEO, Australian Orthopaedic Association
- "Dan has improved both our website copy and the SEO of our course browser considerably."Peter Coppola – Associate Director, Web & Application Services, ACU
- "Dan's advice was practical and easy to apply."Justin Marmot – Managing Director, Kentia
- "I'm feeling very motivated to work on my copy and improve it. Thank you!"Melissa Knapp – Yoganic