Gain confidence in creating and managing content
I can help you or your staff build skills and confidence in:
- creating and managing online content
- using social media, blogs and content management systems
- managing editorial production.
Who am I?
I am a former Sydney Morning Herald editor with over 20 years of experience across print and online.
I have worked with a wide range of organisations, from corporates to government departments, to help them streamline and improve their communications across different mediums.
Ask for more information
- "This workshop has helped me to develop a clear understanding of grammar, punctuation and copy. I've learnt about common mistakes I've been making for years – I won't now. The practice and activities helped to put it into action and I can't wait to get back to work with these skills. Thank you!"Annie Waterworth
- "After trawling what felt like all of Sydney for the right editor to teach me the trade, from square one I knew I'd found the right person in Dan. He's an incredible teacher, with amusing anecdotes to boot. After just a few sessions, I was seeing English in an entirely new way and, with his help, I knew I was ready."Gavin A
- "Dan was an engaging presenter and answered all questions well. The exercises were extremely helpful in understanding the content."Lurline Byles – Department of Fire and Emergency Services
- "I'm feeling very motivated to work on my copy and improve it. Thank you!"Melissa Knapp – Yoganic
- "Dan is adaptable to the various audience’s requirements and has a tremendous scope of information and experience which he delivers very well."Maggie Videan – Cancer Council