I’ve worked as a newspaper and magazine editor for over 18 years and I’ve seen every mistake a PR can make. I’ve also come across smart, savvy PR who know what they’re doing – and the difference usually lies in whether or not they understand how an editor works and thinks.
As such I’ve written an ebook that explains, in plain English and without pulling any punches, what does and doesn’t work when it comes to pitching story ideas and press releases to the media. I talk about:
- how to write press releases that will grab an editor’s interest
- why editors delete your press releases
- what not to say when you pitch an editor
- the danger of offering exclusives
- I explain the real reasons why some stories don’t make it to press when they should have.
- Click here to find out all the other topics this book covers.
To buy the PDF version of the ebook for a paltry $0.99, click on the Buy Now button below. It will take you to PayPal, which we use because of its security, and then you’ll be automatically emailed a link to the ebook. Those who want the epub version (and/or instructions on how to transfer the book to your ereader) can click here.