Make your content as good as possible
If you need to improve your website’s content – or you simply need a second opinion about your writing – then I can help.
Whether it’s an article, a web page or an entire website, I can review it and provide practical suggestions on how to make it more effective.
Improve your site’s usability, SEO and copy
As a former newspaper editor who has helped organisations improve their online content, usability (UX) and search engine optimisation (SEO), I can offer advice that takes all these factors into account.
After all, you can’t separate copy from SEO or usability – they’re all connected.
That’s why some people go to SEO agencies only to find that while their site might rank higher as a result, their website doesn’t work well from a user’s perspective. To improve your site, you need to take a holistic approach.
I can review your site and explain, in plain English, how you can make it work better for you – and your customers.
Some suggestions will be quick and easy for you to implement – and I try to show people how they can improve their content in a way that will help them immediately. Other suggestions might be harder to put into place – in which case, I’ll talk you through the options so you know where you stand and what to do next.
I can also advise you on how to improve your website’s accessibility.
Ask for more information
- "Dan's thoughtful, practical advice helped me to refine my website and improve my SEO. It was easy to implement and made a big difference to the bottom line."Matthew Young – Director, Melbourne Meditation Centre
- “Dan was a great sounding board while I was planning my website's content. I've been very appreciative of his skill at guiding me through website development, building my confidence and translating tricky concepts/approaches into easy to understand and implement bites.”Julie Paraskevopoulos – Ecolix
- Amanda Lacey – McCabes"I highly recommend Dan for SEO. His knowledge and skills with the English language make copy easy to read and understand. His thoroughness is unquestioned."
- "Dan injected fun and personality into our copy."Justin Marmot – Kentia
- "Dan has improved both our website copy and the SEO of our course browser considerably."Peter Coppola – Associate Director, Web & Application Services, ACU
- "Dan cleaned and tightened our copy perfectly – and ahead of deadline. I highly recommend him!"Sarah Jessup – Macquarie University