Social media training that’s fun, practical – and customised for you
Social media can either help – or hurt – your brand and reputation.
The difference lies in how you approach it.
Whether you need to launch into social media, become more comfortable with using and managing it, or learn how to create great social media content, my course can help.
My training can be customised to your needs, and can cover areas such as:
- what social media platforms (from Facebook and Twitter to LinkedIn and Google+) are best for your organisation
- how to launch into social media responsibly (and bring key stakeholders on board)
- creating a social media campaign
- writing and creating great social media content
- what’s needed in a social media policy for your organisation
- managing a social media account for an organisation
- legal issues such as defamation and copyright that you need to know.
Social media courses for organisations and individuals
I can provide one-on-one or in-house staff training.
Training usually runs for half a day but can be shorter or longer.Ask for more information
- "Dan provided insightful and inspirational leadership in guiding AOA through the social media maze. Dan has a wonderful ability to communicate and connect and was instrumental in initiating AOA's presence on social media. I would highly recommend Dan for his sharp intellect, concise expression and powerful strategic and tactical insights."Adrian Cosenza – CEO, Australian Orthopaedic Association