Every word matters. Make yours count.
Everything from web, social media and email copy to proposals and print advertisements.
Workshops on writing for the web, print and online editing, media law, and more.
Content strategy, toolkits, audits, communications planning, search engine optimisation (SEO) and more.
A single typo will lower people’s confidence in you – which is why proofreading pays for itself.
- "Entertaining and informative. It was the best Writing for the Web workshop I've ever been to."Janine Van Den Tillaart – Macquarie University
- "Very engaging. I loved the sense of humour – makes it interesting."Peta Cooper - NSW Health Pathology
- “Dan has improved our website and SEO significantly.”Alexandra Macaulay – former National Communications and Partnerships Manager at ACU
- "Great workshop. Clear, concise and lots of examples and exercises to do so we could apply what Dan had just outlined. Would definitely recommend."Di Ovens – Landgate
- "Dan is adaptable to the various audience’s requirements and has a tremendous scope of information and experience which he delivers very well."Maggie Videan - Cancer Council
- "Very enjoyable and easy to follow. It was useful and engaging."Darlene Vincent – NSW Department of Primary Industries