Every word matters. Make yours count.
Improve your SEO, copy, design and information architecture.
Our writing for the web, sub-editing, media law and WordPress workshops can be tailored specifically for you.
Most sites are littered with mistakes. We can not only fix yours but also make your copy as effective as possible.
Dealing with Grumpy Editors is a guide to pitching stories to the media. Buy a copy here.
- “Dan has improved our website and SEO considerably.”Alexandra Macaulay, former National Communications and Partnerships Manager at ACU
- "Dan's Writing for the Web workshop was relevant, informative and fun - a must for any media business developing online content in Australia today"Sarah Falson, former managing editor at Reed Publishing
- “Very informative session with lots of good humour thrown in, which made it very enjoyable also!”Cancer Council web writing workshop participant
- "Dan is adaptable to the various audience’s requirements and has a tremendous scope of information and experience which he delivers very well."Maggie Videan - Cancer Council
- “Great web page advice and writing tips, which have certainly come in handy.”Cancer Council web writing workshop participant