Every word matters. Make yours count.
Rank higher in search engines and make your content easier to find.
Customised writing for the web, editing, media law, media training and Wordpress workshops available.
Copywriting and content audits to make your site more effective.
Dealing with Grumpy Editors is a guide to pitching stories to the media.
- Very enjoyable, flowed well and easy to follow. It was useful and engaging.Darlene Vincent – NSW Department of Primary Industries
- "Entertaining and informative. It was the best Writing for the Web workshop I've ever been to."Janine Van Den Tillaart, Macquarie University
- “Dan has improved our website and SEO considerably.”Alexandra Macaulay, former National Communications and Partnerships Manager at ACU
- "Dan's Writing for the Web workshop was relevant, informative and fun - a must for any media business developing online content in Australia today"Sarah Falson, former managing editor at Reed Publishing
- “Very informative session with lots of good humour thrown in, which made it very enjoyable also!”Cancer Council web writing workshop participant
- "Dan is adaptable to the various audience’s requirements and has a tremendous scope of information and experience which he delivers very well."Maggie Videan - Cancer Council