You can’t be a great leader without being a great communicator
Leadership requires you to inspire. To motivate. To connect.
You have to work with a wide range of different people with different communication styles, and you have to handle a wide range of situations that are often difficult.
I help leaders improve such communication skills as:
- public speaking (whether to staff, the public or your board)
- writing for a wide range of mediums – from email to the web – for a wide range of audiences
- dealing with the media
- giving and receiving feedback
- motivating staff.
No-one was born with all of these skills – but you can develop them.
Ask for more information
- "Dan took the time to understand us and how we work. His advice was spot on, practical and easy to apply."Justin Marmot – Managing Director, Kentia
- "Highly recommended. Thorough, well-presented and essential information."Odette Waanders – CEO, Palliative Care Victoria
- "After trawling for the right editor to teach me the trade, from square one I knew I'd found the right person in Dan. He's an incredible teacher, with amusing anecdotes to boot. After just a few sessions, I was seeing English in an entirely new way and, with his help, I knew I was ready."Gavin A