Media Survival is run by Dan Kaufman, an editor with over 20 years of experience. He has:
- written for and edited almost every feature section of The Sydney Morning Herald
- lectured at UTS, University of Sydney and the Australian Centre for Independent Journalism (ACIJ)
- worked as an online content specialist, copywriter and communications manager
- edited lifestyle, custom and technology magazines
- taught writing, editing and media law workshops for over a decade.
Dan works across Australia and New Zealand. His office is in Melbourne.
Join the mailing list
Receive free monthly writing tips and updates on upcoming courses:
- "Entertaining and informative. It was the best Writing for the Web workshop I've ever been to."Janine Van Den Tillaart – Macquarie University
- "Really good refresher workshop. Helped to clarify often-made grammatical errors and simplify concise writing habits."Rebecca Sands – Knight Frank
- "Great workshop. Clear, concise and lots of examples and exercises to do so we could apply what Dan had just outlined. Would definitely recommend."Di Ovens – Landgate
- "Very engaging. I loved the sense of humour – makes it interesting."Peta Cooper - NSW Health Pathology
- "Dan's Writing for the Web workshop was relevant, informative and fun – a must for any media business developing online content in Australia today."Sarah Falson, former managing editor at Reed Publishing
- "Dan was an engaging presenter and answered all questions well. The exercises were extremely helpful in understanding the content."Lurline Byles – Department of Fire and Emergency Services