Take the next step
The way you communicate is crucial to your success.
I’ll take the time to find out about your needs. My services include:
- content strategy, governance and management advice
- advice on improving your website
- executive coaching and communications training services
- social media advice and training
- publishing and editing advice.
Ask for more information
- "Dan has improved both our website copy and the SEO of our course browser considerably."Peter Coppola – Associate Director, Web & Application Services, ACU
- "Dan took the time to understand us and how we work. His advice was spot on, practical and easy to apply."Justin Marmot – Managing Director, Kentia
- "Dan helped us create a tone of voice guide that was practical and easy to follow."Natasha Parker – IOOF
- "Dan’s content toolkit helped us simplify our writing style and tailor our information for digital delivery."Dr Elissa Van Oosterhout – NSW Department of Primary Industries
- "Dan's thoughtful, practical advice helped me to refine my website and improve my SEO. It was easy to implement and made a big difference to the bottom line."Matthew Young – Director, Melbourne Meditation Centre
- "After trawling for the right editor to teach me the trade, from square one I knew I'd found the right person in Dan. He's an incredible teacher, with amusing anecdotes to boot. After just a few sessions, I was seeing English in an entirely new way and, with his help, I knew I was ready."Gavin A
- Amanda Lacey – McCabes"I highly recommend Dan for SEO. His knowledge and skills with the English language make copy easy to read and understand. His thoroughness is unquestioned."
- "Dan provided insightful and inspirational leadership in guiding AOA through the social media maze. Dan has a wonderful ability to communicate and connect and was instrumental in initiating AOA's presence on social media. I would highly recommend Dan for his sharp intellect, concise expression and powerful strategic and tactical insights."Adrian Cosenza – CEO, Australian Orthopaedic Association