Make your publication as good as it can be
Whether you’re creating a website, magazine, brochure, book or newsletter, I can make sure you’re on the right path.
I’m a former magazine and Sydney Morning Herald editor who has written and edited across almost every field – from travel to health and science.
Over the past 25 years I’ve launched and managed many titles, both in print and online, and can advise on issues such as:
- working with writers, designers, freelancers and advertising teams
- optimising your content for SEO
- how to set up a production workflow
- creating compelling content
- managing deadlines and budgets
- sub-editing and proofreading
- making a publication profitable.
I help a wide range of people – from publishers and large organisations to small businesses.
Ask for more information
- "Dan's thoughtful, practical advice helped me to refine my website and improve my SEO. It was easy to implement and made a big difference to the bottom line."Matthew Young – Director, Melbourne Meditation Centre
- "Dan took the time to understand us and how we work. His advice was spot on, practical and easy to apply."Justin Marmot – Managing Director, Kentia
- "Dan cleaned and tightened our copy perfectly – and ahead of deadline. I highly recommend him!"Sarah Jessup – Macquarie University
- "After trawling for the right editor to teach me the trade, from square one I knew I'd found the right person in Dan. He's an incredible teacher, with amusing anecdotes to boot. After just a few sessions, I was seeing English in an entirely new way and, with his help, I knew I was ready."Gavin A
- Amanda Lacey – McCabes"I highly recommend Dan for SEO. His knowledge and skills with the English language make copy easy to read and understand. His thoroughness is unquestioned."