Clarify and manage your content
Your content needs to work on multiple levels.
For starters, it needs to be engaging and easy to read.
Then it needs to take usability (UX), search engine optimisation (SEO), accessibility and your goals in mind.
I help organisations put all these different elements together. More specifically, I can provide:
- content toolkits, templates and guidelines
- tone of voice (TOV) guides
- content governance advice
- responsible SEO advice
- usability and information architecture recommendations.
- "Dan’s content toolkit helped us simplify our writing style and tailor our information for digital delivery."Dr Elissa Van Oosterhout – NSW Department of Primary Industries
- "Dan took the time to understand us and how we work. His advice was spot on, practical and easy to apply."Justin Marmot – Managing Director, Kentia
- Amanda Lacey – McCabes"I highly recommend Dan for SEO. His knowledge and skills with the English language make copy easy to read and understand. His thoroughness is unquestioned."
- "Dan provided insightful and inspirational leadership in guiding AOA through the social media maze. Dan has a wonderful ability to communicate and connect and was instrumental in initiating AOA's presence on social media. I would highly recommend Dan for his sharp intellect, concise expression and powerful strategic and tactical insights."Adrian Cosenza – CEO, Australian Orthopaedic Association
- "I'm feeling very motivated to work on my copy and improve it. Thank you!"Melissa Knapp – Yoganic
- "Dan has improved both our website copy and the SEO of our course browser considerably."Peter Coppola – Associate Director, Web & Application Services, ACU