Content advice tailored to suit your organisation
I provide consulting, planning and strategy sessions to help improve your content, whether it’s for the web, social media or print.
More specifically, I help people with content strategy, governance and management.
Content strategy looks at why you’re creating content – and to make sure it meets a user need.
Content governance involves making sure everyone in your organisation is on board – and that the content creation is in line with your strategy. The larger your organisation, the harder governance becomes.
Content management is about the nuts and bolts of creating, editing, publishing and maintaining content.
I’ve worked with a wide range of organisations to help make their content engaging, consistent and in line with their branding – whether they’re going through a web transformation project, are revamping their brand, or are simply trying to manage an ever-growing number of content contributors.
My services range from simply meeting up and having a chat, running sessions with your content or management team, or providing:
- content toolkits and templates
- tone of voice (TOV) guides
- content governance and management guidelines
- advising on content calendars
- responsible SEO advice
- usability, accessibility and information architecture recommendations.
- "Dan’s content toolkit helped us simplify our writing style and tailor our information for digital delivery."Dr Elissa Van Oosterhout – NSW Department of Primary Industries
- "Dan took the time to understand us and how we work. His advice was spot on, practical and easy to apply."Justin Marmot – Managing Director, Kentia
- "Dan's thoughtful, practical advice helped me to refine my website and improve my SEO. It was easy to implement and made a big difference to the bottom line."Matthew Young – Director, Melbourne Meditation Centre
- Great presentation, catering to a range of levels. Fantastic examples with context and relevant advice. Your level of research of our business and understanding of our audience made for a worthwhile session for all. Thank you!Rachel Drady – GMHBA
- "Highly recommended. Thorough, well-presented and essential information."Odette Waanders – CEO, Palliative Care Victoria
- Amanda Lacey – McCabes"I highly recommend Dan for SEO. His knowledge and skills with the English language make copy easy to read and understand. His thoroughness is unquestioned."